1001 Spins reviews: Sunny Fruits Hold and Win slot by Playson
Release date: 27 February 2020!
Sunny Fruits: Hold and Win is Finally LIVE and marks the beginning of a new era and the first game to be featured in the Playsons “Funky Fruits” portfolio.
It’s a modern slot with a classic look that combines the beautiful fruit style art with “hold and win” slot mechanics.
This video slot has 3×5 (3-row x 5 reels), 10 pay lines in total and doesn’t reward you until you get into the Bonus Game with In-game Jackpots which pays up to 1193x of your bet!
- Wild symbol
- Bonus symbol
- Bonus Game
- In-game Jackpots
The paytable is a classic setup with 10 pay-lines from a 3×5 row grid. Lines are straight, diagonal, pyramid and reverse pyramid.
Paytable & symbols
- Wild symbol: The wild chili symbol substitutes all other symbols except the Bonus sun symbol. It only appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Bonus symbol: Get 6 or more Bonus sun symbols to trigger the Bonus game. Each sun symbol indicates its value in currency and can range from x1 up to x100 times your bet size. The Bonus sun symbol only pays during the actual Bonus game and not in standard play mode.
- Lucky 7 symbol: The 7 is the most valuable symbol in any classic fruit game. 5x pays a whopping 2500 on max bet, 4x pays 750 and 3x a decent 250.
- High paying fruit symbols: Pay attention to Melons, Grapes, and Pears. These are the semi-valuable symbols and 5x pays out a staggering 1500 on max bet, 4x returns 500 and 3x gives you 200 back.
- Low paying fruit symbols: Plums, Oranges, Lemons, and Cherries are the least valuable symbols. They all got to be there to make a perfect fruit salad. 5x pays out 500 on max bet, 4x pays you 150 and 3x a mear 50.
The Bonus game is what it’s all about in Sunny Fruits Hold and Win! Get 6 or more suns in the basic gameplay to trigger the Bonus game.
Only bonus symbols will land on the reels during the bonus rounds and the goal is to get as many bonus symbols to stick to the screen as possible. Each new sun that sticks to the reels will reset the free spins back to 3.
The bonus game will continue to run until all the respins are finished or when all the cells on the reels are filled with the Bonus symbols. The sums in the Bonus suns are then summed up and your winnings are paid out.
The most interesting part and possibly highest paying symbols during the bonus game are the In-game Jackpots:
- Mini jackpot
- Major jackpot
- Grand jackpot
To get the Grand Jackpot you need to fill the screen and all 15 cells with the Bonus symbol suns and you’ll be paid x1193 of your original bet!